Ok, folks. The real estate lady emailed me today, and the guy DOES want to buy our condo. However, he’s concerned about taking on another property with the current economy. He said he would take a day to decide and let her know. Keep your fingers crossed! Pray he’ll want it!

If he decides against buying, we are putting the condo up for sale ASAP so someone else will be able to purchase it. I’m in a race to get this house we found!

GOOD THING: we’re at the beach
BAD THING: have to wake up super early Wednesday

Advertisements